Transitional in design, the Parker 5-in-1 convertible crib provides a soft contemporary appeal to the ever changing styles of nursery design. With its full panel, vertical slats and routing lines gives a bold finish to this crib while the slightly curved arms give a sense of solid elegance. As your child grows, reconfigure the crib into a daybed, toddler bed and a full-size bed, complete with a headboard and footboard. The Parker crib construction creates a long-lasting design, and the beveled panel and fluted slat provides a stylish look. Adjust the crib mattress to one of three height positions, according to your child’s needs.
- The Parker is crafted out of Kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers and designed with its full flat top panel design; vertical slats and routing lines, slightly curved arms give a sense of solid elegance
- Feature hidden hardware with a 3 mattress height setting to accommodate your growing baby, fixed stationary sides rails.
- The Parker converts to a charming toddler bed with our conversion kit (sold separately); daybed and the back panel converts to a full-size headboard with the simple addition of our wooden bed frame (sold separately)
- Our cribs are designed to the highest safety standard that meet and exceed those set by the CPSC and American Society for testing and materials
- Fits standard size Evolur crib mattress. Also available in the Evolur Parker Collection are coordinating piece such as the Double Dresser; chifferobe that offers an ageless nursery set that grows with your child.