Feel better with Kinsa.
Kinsa turned the first device you grab when sickness strikes – the thermometer – into a support system to help keep your family healthy.
Kinsa supports you from the first sign of illness through recovery and beyond by focusing on what’s most important – what to do next.
The Kinsa Sesame Street Smart Ear Thermometer takes an accurate read in one second, at the push of a button. It connects to your phone via bluetooth so Elmo can chime in to offer empathy, encouragement and feel-better tips. With Kinsa, you’ve got your illness details in your pocket for you or the pediatrician, and real-time, personalized guidance on how & when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor.
Kinsa is gentle enough to use on a sleeping or squirmy baby.
With a 2 year/1000 readings battery life, you won’t be fumbling around in the dark looking for batteries when you need that nighttime reading.
Cleaning is easy. Use a soft cloth or cotton swab with up to 75% alcohol. Water resistant, not waterproof – so don’t drop it in the tub!
The Kinsa Digital In Ear Thermometer is BPA and Latex Free.
Kinsa is compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
- Kinsa Smart Ear medical thermometer can be used without the Kinsa smartphone app but the app is required for the smart thermometer features
- Kinsa Smart Ear Sesame Street thermometer takes accurate and reliable 1 second digital temperature readings
- Pediatrician-recommended and FDA-cleared for babies, toddlers, children, kids and adults
- Kinsa smartphone app uses your age, fever and symptoms to help you understand how to feel better faster, when to take meds and whether to call the doctor
- Keep track of your family’s health, get medicine dosage and reminders, connect to telemedicine, keep fidgety kids still during readings with Bubble game & Sesame Street mode