Secure your home and protect your loved ones from harm with Budding Sprout’s finger pinch protectors. These pinch guards are easy to set up and use. All you need to do is fit it between a door at a height children can’t reach. Made of a durable EVA foam, these pinch guards will last and will be reusable time and time again.
Budding Sprout was founded to support in the development of a safe and loving household. We believe in quality and spend countless hours developing, sourcing, and testing our products. Our catalog contains a variety of products from changing pad covers to door pinch guards. We have a wide array of products, and they all have one thing in common: quality.
Keep Your Children Safe
Designed to keep protect fingers from slamming doors. The pinch guards create a gap of 1.25 inches. The size of the gap can also be increased based on the position of the pinch guard on top of the door.
Easy to Use and Multi-Use
The pinch guards slide onto the door and that’s it. For best results, the pinch guards should be placed 4 inches away from the top open corner on either the side or the top. Using the pinch guard also prevents pets from being trapped and allows for air flow.
High-Grade Material (Pack of 6)
The durable EVA-foam will not break under pressure and can used multiple times. The pinch guards come in a pack of 6 for use throughout the household.
- SAFE: At Budding Sprout, toddlers and children’s safety is our main priority. These pinch guard will protect fingers from getting pinched or jammed by preventing doors from closing fully. We use soft EVA foam that is both durable and toxic-free.
- EASY: Simple to set up and remove. No adhesive needed. Reusable for multiple applications.
- TOUGH: Don’t let the soft foam fool you. The pinch guards won’t squish under pressure and will keep fingers safe.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Flexible so you can use it on all type of doors. You can use it to protect from pinching, prevent pets from being trapped inside a bedroom, keeping the door open to allow air flow.
- CONVENIENT: When in use, the pinch guards also make it easier to open doors and dampens the sounds of closing doors.